App Design Holiday Club
The App Design Holiday Club is a blended-learning online course where learners will learn how to design and code mobile apps using drag-and-drop coding blocks.
The 8-day holiday club consists of guided online lessons and a discussion forum to support the learners through their learning journey. The course includes 3 live lessons (webinars) where learners can interact with the instructor in real-time. The course requires a daily commitment of ~2 hours.
The following concepts will be taught:
- Programming basics: loops, conditional statements, variables, etc.
- Layout designs of mobile apps
- Programming the logic of mobile apps
- Using app components such as text translation, camera, map, QR code, and location sensor
- Creating a game that uses a gyroscope sensor
Learners with advanced coding experience are not recommended to join this course.
|Dates:||Wed, 7 July – Fri, 16 July 2021 (week days only)|
|Grades:||8 – 10|
|Level:||Beginner (no coding experience required)|
|Club Size:||Max. 20 learners|
Registration and Payment Details
- Register at this link: https://forms.gle/k3jY95KaNkLvdwDa9 (or press the Register button above).
- Once you have registered, deposit the course fee into the bank account below.
- Send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp to 081 306 7618.
- Please note that full payment is required to secure your child’s place in the course.
|Account Name:||FundaBotix Pty Ltd|
|Bank:||First National Bank (FNB)|
|Account Number:||6286 0859 415|
|Branch Code:||250 655|
|Reference:||Learner Name and Surname|
- A laptop or computer with a Windows 7+ operating system
- Android mobile phone
- Good Internet connectivity
- Learner must be comfortable with using a computer
For enquiries, email email@example.com, WhatsApp 081 306 7618, or call 060 375 2529.